- The current situation of this business in Georgia;
- The challenges related to the production process;
- Statistical and economic data;
- Specific information about pork, beef and mutton production in Georgia;
- Existing livestock project implementations and potential opportunities in the Georgian industry.
Current SituationLivestock was and is one of the major sectors of the agricultural sector in Georgia. Archaeological excavations together with Georgian monuments prove that even in the ancient times this sector was highly developed in the country.
The Share of Agriculture in Total Georgian GDP:
Livestock’s Major Sectors
Markets for Georgian sheep realization
Pork and Beef Production
Article by: Kate Lekishvili & edited by Luca Gorlero. All rights are reserved. Total reproduction or partial reproduction of the information above is forbidden unless authorized in writing by Affinitas Consulting.